PLEASE NOTE:- Online payments for all items are processed using high security 128bit connection.
How to pay for my items?
PayPal. Use either your
PayPal account or
a credit/debit card.
This is the preferred method of payment as it is safer for both you and the Box Office.
- Ticket sales will use Stripe which is similar to PayPal and will handle all major credit/debit cards
- Personal cheque and you need to use the
paper form to use cheques.
- We cannot take cheques for PhotoDisks, DVDs or USBs
- We cannot take cash, thank you.
Not everybody has a PayPal account and
you don't need one
to purchase from the shop.
After ordering and you have either signed in or entered your name & address details on the shop site click on the Continue button. This will take you to the PayPal site. Here you can either sign in to your account (right hand side of the screen)or use the section on the left of the screen that says "Don't have a PayPal account" to pay by credit / debit card. It is secure and a well tried method of payment for all sorts of goods. Continue with your payment as described on the PayPal pages.
If you are ordering 10 or more tickets or really have to pay by cheque you will need to print one of the
paper order forms.Complete it and post it along with your cheque to the box office
Make your cheque payable to Harpenden & Wheathampstead District Scouts. Post your cheque to:-
- Jude Playle
- c/o Harpenden Gang Show Box Office
- 10 Dyke Lane
- AL4 8NN
- PhotoDisks are delivered after the show run is finished. We take photos during at least one of the performances plus various rehearsals and events. These have to be edited down into a package that can be cut to disk. All this takes a bit of time.
- DVDs of the show. Are produced by our external supplier and you can pre-order one, or more, from our website.